Windscreens & Auto Glass
At Select Automotive our qualified and experienced glass technicians always take pride in supplying a professional service with high quality assured glass and products. All of our glass conforms with Australian Standards and Select Automotive offers a non-transferable lifetime guarantee on all of our glass repairs and replacements. We stock a vast range of windscreens, side glass and rear glass to suit all types and ages of vehicles, from small cars to large trucks. Anything we do not stock can be located through our network of suppliers in Australia and can usually be obtained by the next working day.
When to replace your windscreen
- When your windscreen has a crack.
- When your chip is in the drivers critical vision area.
- When your vision is impaired by sandblasting or many chips
why replace your windscreen
- A windscreen makes up a vital structural component of your vehicles body. Any weakness or damage to the windscreen may affect your vehicles structural safety in the event of an accident.
- Your vision is greatly impaired while there is a crack in your windscreen which increases the chances of an accident.
- To pass an E-Safety Inspection (Pink slip) or AUVIS Inspection (Blue Slip) the vehicles vision must not be impaired.
Side, Rear & Quarter Glass Replacement
Unlike a windscreen, when a car’s side, rear or quarter glass is damaged, unfortunately, it needs to be replaced. This is due to the different manufacturing process used to produce auto glass for side windows, however this type of replacement can be a fairly fast and easy process. We stock a range of sides, rears and quarter glasses and again anything we do not stock can be located through our network of suppliers in Australia and can usually be obtained by the next working day.
Contact us today for a quote on (02)67653682 or Book in Online Below